It is in the customers’ best interests to have the design, manufacturing and installation done by one company. To address this need, we have at our disposition a multidisciplinary team of dedicated installation specialists.
Our experienced technicians are familiar with the equipment we manufacture better than anyone else. As a result, you avoid installation delays, set-up errors and and equipment start-up problems.
Our on-site team not only installs Airex products, but are also involved in generic ventilation projects in both industrial and commercial settings.
- Air Conditioning Technicians
- Sheet-metal workers
- Dust-Collection Technicians
- Electrical Technicians
- Control Technicians
- Commission de la construction du Québec (CCQ)
- Commission des normes, de l'équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail (CNESST)
- Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB)
- Interprovincial Standards Red Seal Program - Certificate of Qualification
- Manitowoc - factory-authorized servicer
Service and Maintenance
It is essential that a company properly maintains its equipment to ensure correct operation and to maximize equipment operating life (while reducing energy costs).
Airex quickly responds to customer calls requesting servicing. Those that sign up for maintenance contracts benefit from regular preventive maintenance visits.
Our Technicians Are Qualified To Install And Maintain The Following Systems:
- Air make-up
- Building control and automation
REDUCE YOUR AIRBORNE CONTAMINANTS RELEASED TO THE ATMOSPHERE
TELL ME HOW